Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How many student survival guides can I order?
- A: Our student survival guides are sold exclusively in class sets, starting in quantities of 24.
- Q: My school wants to make a purchase order - what is your process?
- A: If your school wishes to make a purchase order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the items and quantities you are requesting. We will create an invoice for your school records and your school or district can issue a check for the total amount. Upon receipt of funds, your order will be shipped. We can also provide your school with the necessary tax forms to make History Underground a vendor, which can expedite the process.
- Q: Do you have an E-book or electronic copies of your book?
- A: As of now, History Underground's products are exclusively hard copies. From our experience as classroom teachers, particularly US History, we've found that having the students physically write their responses to our free-response and activity questions is more beneficial to their understanding of the content and their retention of information.
- Q: Do you offer professional development?
- A: Yes! We would be happy to meet with your US History teachers at the school or district level. Contact us at email@example.com for more information about professional development and product packages.